This Website offers you ticket sales services for entering the Quinto Mummy Museum, subject to the following terms and conditions.
1. Applicable law and jurisdiction
The contractual relationship entered through the use of this Website is governed by current Spanish Law on this matter.
The parties agree to resolve any conflicts in the courts of the registered address of the user and renounce resolving conflicts in any other jurisdiction.
2. Settlement of on-line consumer disputes through the European Commission platform, pursuant to article 14 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013
The European Commission provides an on-line dispute settlement platform that is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Consumers may submit their claims through the on-line dispute settlement platform.
3. Capacity to contract
To purchase tickets offered by Ayuntamiento de Quinto on the Museum Website, the user must have the capacity to contract required by his/her national legislation.
4. Description of products and services
The Museum offers the possibility of reserving and/or purchasing individual or group tickets to enter the Museum.
Two types of tickets are available: the general individual ticket and the reduced individual ticket. The characteristics of each type of ticket are included in the applicable pages of this Website.
The purpose of the contract is to sell tickets for entering the Quinto Mummy Museum.
The prices are expressed in Euro (€). Information about VAT and any other indirect taxes or tourist fees are indicated in the final price.
The price of the tickets is € 7 for the general public and € 5 for reduced tickets (for people older than 65, pensioners and minors showing proof that they are younger than 14 years old).
6. Location and date of delivery
Once the purchase is made, the user will receive a confirmation message for the transaction with the ticket as an attachment. You must print your ticket and show it at the entrance to the selected show. This email may not reach your “In box” since some internet services identify it as spam. We would like to remind you to always look in your “Junk mail” folder. Presenting the ticket is required to enter the museum and it must be handed to personnel at the entrance.
7. Payment systems
Payment for tickets purchased through our Website will be made using a credit or debit card (payment gateway). The charge will be made on the client’s credit or debit card. Accepted cards are Visa and MasterCard.
8. Right of withdrawal
The user must make sure they are able to go in advance because purchased tickets cannot be refunded. Not being able to attend the event or making an error when purchasing the tickets are not reasons that warrant a refund. Purchased tickets can only be refunded as a consequence of technical or operational problems.
Refunds will not be approved for previously purchased tickets. Not being able to attend the purchased event or an error made when purchasing the tickets are not reasons that warrant a refund. The user may not exercise their right to withdraw or terminate pursuant to current legislation on consumer and retail commerce regulations.
If the event is cancelled, the tickets may be refunded within 15 days following the date when the public is notified of the cancellation. Once this period has elapsed, refunds will not be authorised.
For purchases made at the Museum’s ticket counter, the refund must be submitted at the same point of sales where they were purchased.
Pursuant to article 103 of Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the right of withdrawal will not be applicable to contracts related with:
- The provision of services, in general, once the service has been completely provided, as long as the provision of services has begun prior to the withdrawal period expiring with the express prior consent of the consumer and acknowledgement on his/her part that they are aware that once the contract has been completely performed, the right of withdrawal is not applicable.
- When the price for the delivery of goods and the provision of services fluctuates on the financial market, of which the seller has no control over and this fluctuation in price occurs during the withdrawal period.
- Delivery of goods tailored to the specifications of the consumer or which have been clearly customised.
- Delivery of goods that could deteriorate or expire quickly.
- Delivery of goods that are sealed and not suitable to be returned for health or hygiene protection reasons and which have been opened after the delivery.
- Delivery of goods that after delivery and taking into account their nature, have been mixed with other goods in a manner that they become inseparable.
- Delivery of alcoholic beverages which price has been agreed upon at the time the sale contract is signed and cannot be delivered before 30 days and which real value depends on fluctuations on the market that cannot be controlled by the seller.
- Urgent repair or maintenance services if the seller provides services in addition to the repair or supplied goods other than the spare parts required to carry out the repairs, the right of withdrawal is applicable to these additional goods and services.
- Supplying of sealed audio or video recordings or sealed computer programmes that have been opened by the consumer after the delivery.
- Supplying of daily newspapers, periodic publications or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts for these publications.
- Public auctions.
- Accommodation services other than housing leases, transport of goods, leasing of vehicles, food or services related with leisure activities, if the contracts have a specific execution date or period.
- On-line digital content when the service has begun with the express prior consent of the consumer with the understanding on his part that the right of withdrawal is not applicable.
9. Creation or not of an account
10. Identifying information
For any questions or queries the user may contact:
Ayuntamiento de Quinto
N.I.F. (TAX ID): P5022400E
Address: Plaza de España, 2 – 50770 Quinto (Zaragoza)
Phone: 976177011 – 976176111 – 680860495